This is a process of changing the use of land granted by Land Board to a different use. One can change from single residential to multi residential and/or business plot such as commercial, industrial etc. arable fields can also be changed to commercial such as integrated farming, feedlot etc’
- No outstanding lease rentals for common law plots
- Certified and valid copy of Omang/ID
- Copy of marriage certificate (if not married Affidavit confirming marital status for business plots)
- Copy of Instrument signed under Married Persons Property Act (Marriage In/Out of community of property)
- P150 for preparation of a sketch plan
- P10 Application fee
- P100 lease preparation (business/Agricultural plot)
For more information please contact the Land Board or Sub Land Board within the area of jurisdiction.
Opening hours are from 07:30 to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.