This service allows farmers to register for free training on Artificial Insemination (AI). It also includes registration for training for private farmers for the on-farm AI programme.
Farmers who practice Artificial Insemination and Inseminators who would like to be trained should have the following:
- A valid National Identity Card (Omang).
- A Junior Certificate.
- Knowledge about livestock production.
- Visit the closest District Animal Production Offices and register for the training with the relevant supporting documents.
- The Animal Production Officer will inform the applicant about the start of training and other details.
- Certified copy of valid National Identity Card (Omang).
- Certified copy of Junior Certificate.
Department of Animal Production
Plot 4701, Mmaraka Road
Private Bag 0032
Tel. (+267) 3689625
Fax. (+267) 3951120
Email. moa17755 [at] gov.bw
Opening hours: 07:30 to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.