- The BAITS system provides a platform for farmers to provide information on their livestock.
- This platform is offered online (via internet access). BAITS is used for animal registration, transfer of ownership, arrival of livestock, veterinary drug treatments and removal of dead/fallen stock.
- This also allows the farmer to report in the system animals they have lost. Animals mabe lost due to natural causes or slaughter.
Citizens and non-citizens.
- Fill and Submit user access application form at any local Department of Veterinary Services office.
- A username and password specific for the individual will be issued at time of application.
- Valid ID card.
- An affidavit (if custodian).
Thirty (30) minutes.
Visit the nearest veterinary offices across the country to obtain this service
Opening hours: 07:30 to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, except public holidays.
Contact the nearest Veterinary Offices
Email. moa17755 [at] gov.bw