This service is meant to assist organizations and individual farmers who want an evaluation report for their project for several reasons. These reasons can include applying for funding for a new project, settling appeals and disputes, determining project viability and performance, and redirecting and allocating resources.
Citizens & non-citizens.
- Visit the nearest District Agribusiness Promotion Offices for submission of developed business plans and historic performance records for existing projects.
- Organizations and individual farmers will then use their final reports to address their specific problems.
- Proof of residence (a certified copy of their resident permit for non-citizens).
- A certified copy of a valid National Identity Card (Omang) for citizens
- A business plan (for both new and existing projects).
- Historic performance records (for existing projects).
Two (2) months from the date of submission of the business plan.
Email. moa17755 [at] gov.bw
Opening hours: 07:30 to 12:45 and 13:45 to 16:30, Monday to Friday except, public holiday.