The service is issued to businesses/entities that operate facilities such as landfill incinerator, waste-water treatment plants, waste Recovery/salvage facilities (Transfer stations, scrap metal yards, waste bailing sites etc.) and waste recycling facilities (Scrap yard, used oil, paper, plastic, glass, etc.). This license is valid for one year and therefore requires renewal annually.
Citizen and Non-Citizen.
Download, complete and submit Waste Management Facility License application form to the Department of Waste Management & Pollution Control Offices.
- Location map and site plan.
- Environmental Assessment Report (Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) or Environmental monitoring procedure (Emp) or Environmental Management Plan (EMP), (Client to provide one of these documents with recommendation from DEA)).
- Operation plan.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Lease agreement or title deed with site map
- Land use authorisation from local authorities (Zoning Permit)
- Environmental Health report
- Record keeping procedures
- Facility closure or rehabilitation plan
Ten (10) working days.
BWP 1000.00 licensing fee (charged per vehicle).