Local time: Wednesday, 19 February 2020 22:49:33hrs
I am looking for: 

Office of the Ombudsman(OMB)
Maladministration Investigations
Service Summary

Description: Receipt, screening, investigation and resolution of complaints of alleged maladministration in the public sector

How do I get access to it? Any person who believes themselves to have suffered injustice arising from maladministration in the public sector (includes parastatals) can report their complaint to the Ombudsman for investigation and resolution by either visiting any one of the two offices (Gaborone & Francistown) for personal consultation

Costs Involved: There are no costs

Where can I get more information? For more information, call the PR Unit at 3953322 or e-mail the PR Unit at ombudsman-pr@lists.gov.bw


Printable version
Copyright © 2011 Government of Botswana. All rights reserved.