Local time: Saturday, 29 February 2020 15:21:46hrs
I am looking for: 

Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources (MMEWR)
Assessment for Registration of Drilling, Test Pumping and Ci...

1. Service Description.

  • Provides assistance to PPADB in the process of registering contractors for ground water and civil engineering works.

2. How do I obtain service?


3. How do I apply for service?

Fill in the forms obtained from Department of Water Affairs.

  • Standard Application  form of PPADB(PPADB form 6,revised).
  • Certificate of incorporation(Form-3 of registrar of companies).
  • Company's register of Directors and secretaries(form - 2 of registrar of companies)
  • Name and address of the share allotment (form-4 of registrar of companies)
  • The address of the companies registered office(form -5 of registrar of companies)

Also submit the following documents with the application:

  • Copies of curriculum vitaes(CV's)
  • List of equipment/resources
  • Documents showing the relevent experience in the field.
  • Bank Statements/Audited Balance Sheet/Financial Standing/Annual turn over.


4. Cost involved in obtaining service?

5. Where can I get more information?

More information can be obtained from:

Department of Water Affairs

Principal Hydrogeologist

Ground Water Division

Private Bag 0029



Tel: 3607378/3607100

Fax: 3903508


For detailed information on this service visit:


Service Branches:
You may locate the service branche in charge in the  
Copyright © 2011 Government of Botswana. All rights reserved.