Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources (MMEWR)
Assessment for Registration of Drilling, Test Pumping and Ci...
Assessment for Registration of Drilling, Test Pumping and Civil Engineering Contractors with PPADB
1. Service Description.
- Provides assistance to PPADB in the process of registering contractors for ground water and civil engineering works.
2. How do I obtain service.
3. How do I apply for service.
Fill in the forms obtained from Department of Water Affairs.
- Standard Application form of PPADB(PPADB form 6,revised).
- Certificate of incorporation(Form-3 of registrar of companies).
- Company's register of Directors and secretaries(form - 2 of registrar of companies)
- Name and address of the share allotment (form-4 of registrar of companies)
- The address of the companies registered office(form -5 of registrar of companies)
Also submit the following documents with the application:
- Copies of curriculum vitaes(CV's)
- List of equipment/resources
- Documents showing the relevent experience in the field.
- Bank Statements/Audited Balance Sheet/Financial Standing/Annual turn over.
4. Cost involved in obtaining service.
5. Where can I get more information.
More information can be obtained from:
Department of Water Affairs
Ground Water Division
Private Bag 0029