Local time: Thursday, 27 February 2020 03:22:08hrs
I am looking for: 

Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources (MMEWR)
Licence to manufacture explosives
Licence to manufacture explosives

1. Service Description

Licence to manufacture explosives is a document that gives the mines, quarries, blasting and explosives companies authority to manufacture explosives.

2. How do I obtain service

·        Visit Department of Mines in Gaborone or Francistown

·        Send a mail by post office

·        You can enquire by telephone

3. How do I apply for the service

A written request accompanied by:

  •     Duplicate copies of the plans and sections of the proposed manufacturing plant
  •    Proposed safety standards and precautionary measures to be observed

4. Cost involved in obtaining service

             ·         P100 for fixed plant

  •     P50 for mobile manufacturing units

5. Where can I get more information

  • Visit Department of Mines in Gaborone or Francistown
  •  Send an email
  •  Telephone
  • Website: www.mines.gov.bw


Printable version
Copyright © 2011 Government of Botswana. All rights reserved.