What is the objective?
Through this programme communities are given a grant of a maximum of P250 000 for a small income generating projects.
What kinds of projects are funded?
- Production or market stalls
- Horticultural gardens
- Brick moulding
- Sorghum mill
- Houses for extension staff
- Other production oriented projects.
What are the requirements?
- Beneficiaries are requested to contribute 5 % either as cash or in kind.
- The project has to be identified, planned and undertaken at the initiative and with active participation of the community.
- It must benefit the marginalized especially the poor.
- It has to be income generating
- It has to be economically viable.