The Ministry of Land Management, Water & Sanitation Services would like to inform the public that one of the intended deliverables of the Ministry is to give customers excellent service in the following but not limited to; prompt feedback, frequent updates, timely response to correspondences, reduced red tapes in processes and procedures, excellent customer service amongst them.
Tlokweng Land Board Waiting List 10/2016
The public is informed that there are eighteen (18) commercial livestock ranches available for allocation; Five (5) at Kaka, Six (6) at Boteti Area 4B, two (2) at Dukwi Zone 1, One (1) at Malatswai Zone 3, three (3) at Xere Zone 6 and One (1) at Western Sand Veld as well as eighteen (18) small agricultural holdings at Mmashoro Zone 7 in the Central District.
On the 01st August 2014 the Ministry of Lands and Housing donated school uniform and stationery to Magotlhwane Primary School pupils in the Southern District. The Guest Speaker at the event was the Deputy Permanent Secretary – Land Management in the Ministry of Lands and Housing, Mr Maotoanong Sebina who encouraged pupils to strive for academic excellence if they harbor ambition to become meaningful contributors to the success of Botswana.
The Minister of Lands and Housing, Hon. Lebonaamang T. Mokalake addressed a series of kgotla meetings in his constituency from the 26th – 28th May 2014. The said meetings were meant to update the residents on matters pertaining to the Ministry of Lands and Housing’s operations. These Kgotla meetings were held in Xhumo, Mmadikola and Xere villages.
In his address Hon. Mokalake touched on the Botswana Land Policy of 2013 of which its goals are; to protect and promote land rights of all land holders and promote sustainable human settlements, ensure that all eligible citizens have the opportunity to access and use the land, encourage citizens’ retention of rights to land, Promote equity in access to land and natural resources, improve land management system on customary, state land and freehold land to make it predictable, transparent, reliable, consistent and timeous and establish an up-to-date, efficient and accessible land information centre.
The Ministry of Lands and Housing hosted its 31st Candlelight Commemoration on the 20th May 2014 at Gaborone Senior Secondary school (GSS) Multi-Purpose hall. The theme of the day was “Let’s keep the light on HIV”. The main objective of the event was to raise awareness on HIV, show support to people living with HIV and as well as remembering all those who lost their lives due to the scourge.
The Ministry of Lands and Housing hosted its 31st Candlelight Commemoration on the 20th May 2014 at Gaborone Senior Secondary School (GSS) Multi-Purpose hall. The theme of the day was "Let's keep the light on HIV". The main objective was to raise awareness on HIV, standing together with people living with HIV and also remembering those who lost their lives due to HIV/AIDS.
Ngwaketse Land Board would like to notify the public that boarded vehicles will be sold by public auction on the 08 March 2014 at 0830hrs.
The auction sale will be held in the Main Land Board Premises in Kanye which is situated alongside Lobatse Road next to NFTRC, Mpuutsane Industrial Area....
Conditions of sale
1. Payment for vehicles purchased must be by bank guaranteed cheques or cash only.
2. A refundable deposit of P1000.00 will be paid at the revenue office as a gate pass on Friday 07 March 2014, from 0730-1245 and 1345-1630. There will be no payment for gate pass on the day of purchase/auction sale.
3. A deposit Per Vehicle shall be refundable at the end of the auction sale on production of official receipt.
4. Boarded Vehicles can be secured by the successful bidder with a deposit of 20% of his /her bid payable immediately. The balance of the purchase price of vehicles must be paid within seven (7) days from the date of the auction sale and if not, both deposits of P1000.00 and 20% shall be forfeited.
5. The Land Board shall have discretion to dispose off vehicles not collected within stipulated period as above
6. Vehicle(s) will not be released to the buyer until the full purchase price has been paid.
7. The Land Board shall not be liable for vehicles paid for and left in the premises.
8. Boarded vehicles can be viewed at the Main Land Board premises on the 06-07 March 2014
9. Vehicle shall be sold as is.