Apprenticeship is a partnership of Madirelo Training and Testing Centre, employers, workers and public as a whole. Apprenticeship is occupational skills training that combine on-the-job experience with institutional Training.
- Madirelo Training and Testing Centre deals with student admissions and examinations.
- Employers provide career training.
- Apprentices become valued members of the work force to the company.
- Technical colleges and Brigades provide classroom training.
Apprenticeship trains workers to meet industry standards for a given occupation. Employers and skilled workers design training programs that meet the individual and changing needs of industries and technology.
Apprenticeship is a proven way to train people for areas that demand a wide range of skills, knowledge, and independent judgment. Programs combine challenging tasks, learned and practiced on-the-job, with Institutional Training.
- Apprenticeship Training in Botswana runs for Four years.
- Apprentices are dedicated learners and skilled employees.
- An Apprentice is a highly motivated individual who undertakes a long-term training program.