The enforcement and advice of labour legislation and education of labour laws and regulations.
How do I obtain the service?
- Call the labour office in your area to make an appointment or;
- Write a formal request to the district labour office highlighting issues of concern or;
- Visit the nearest labour office to make an appointment
- For educational campaigns write to the District labour Officer highlighting issues to be discussed and the proposed date of the visit.
NB: Inspections can be done randomly, unannounced or appointed. They are done in the following types:
- Routine inspections
- Spot check inspections
- Industrial action inspection
How much does it cost?
Where can I obtain the service?
- District labour offices countrywide
Toll Free number: 0800 600 777