What vocations/trade/ occupations can be applied for testing?
- Auto Mechanics (AM)
- Auto Electric (AE)
- Architectural Draughting (AD)
- Bricklaying & Plastering (BP)
- Borehole Mechanic (BM)
- Carpentary & Joinery (CJ)
- Cabinet Making (CM)
- Chef (CF)
- Dressmaking (DM)
- Electrical (EL)
- Heavy Plant Mechanic (HPM)
- Instrumentation Mechanic (IM)
- Maintenance Fitting (MF)
- Machine Fitting (FM)
- Panel Beating & Spray Painting (PBSP)
- Painting & Decorating (PD)
- Pipe Fitting (PF)
- Plumbing (PL)
- Power Plant Operator (PPO)
- Refridgeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic (RAM)
- Waiter (WT)
- Welding & Fabrication (WF)
Requirements for entry into Apprenticeship Training
- Junior Certificate
- Standard 7 certificate with a trade or Equivalent.
- Minimum age for apprenticeship is 16 years.
- Medical examination is required.
On the job training apprenticeable vocation
How do I appy?
Fill in the Application for Apprenticeship Training Form
Attach the following documents to the application form
- Certified copies of Omang
- Three (3) copies of the contract of apprenticeship
- Yellow copy of the Medical Certificate Form MTTC 3-4-12/87.
Submit the completed for along with the above metioned documents to:
Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs
Directorate of Apprenticeship and Industrial Training
Private Bag 00267
Or hand deliver them at;
Tel: 00267 360 9100
Fax: 00267 3956314
How much does it cost to apply for this course?