Requirements for entry into Trade Test C
- Minimum of three (3) years of practical experience in the trade to be tested and/or
- acceptable training in the trade
- satisfactory completeion of skills improvement at this level or
- another aprroved two (2) years course conducted in industry or in a training institution approved by the Director.
A full Trade Test C consists of a theory and practical tests.
What is the pass mark?
- Each test carries a 50% pass mark.
NB: If you passs both parts you will receive a grade ''C'' (T+P) certificate. If you pass the practical test and fail the theory test, you will EITHER receive a practical competency certificate- grade ''C'' (P) OR be invited later to attend skills upgrading courses in each subjectyou failed.At the end of the skills upgrading you wil be re-tested in the subjects you failed.
If you want to be tested on your practical skills ONLY, you should apply for a Trade Test ''C'' (P) test.
How do I appy?
Fill in the Trade Test C Application Form
Attach the following documents to the application form
- Certified copies of Omang
- Certified copies of academic/vocational/trade certificates
- References and/or letter from employer
Submit the completed along with the above metioned documents to:
Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs
Directorate of Apprenticeship and Industrial Training
Private Bag 00267
Or hand deliver them at;
Tel: 00267 360 9100
Fax: 00267 3956314
How much does it cost to apply for this course?