Requirements for entry into Trade Test B (Industrial Trainees)
- Have a grade ''C'' (T+P) certificate and a further
- 2 (two) years employement in your trade/vocation and/or insitutional training including;
- approved institutional training and any necessary skills improvement course OR
- 1 (one) year full time institutional training approved by the Director.
NB. This test is only carried out in English
What is the pass mark?
- Each test ( theory and practical ) carries a 50% pass mark.
How do I appy?
Fill in the Trade Test B Application Form
Attach the following documents to the application form
- Certified copies of Omang
- Certified copies of academic/vocational/trade certificates
- References and/or letter from employer
Submit the completed along with the above metioned documents to:
Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs
Directorate of Apprenticeship and Industrial Training
Private Bag 00267
Or hand deliver them at;
Tel: 00267 360 9100
Fax: 00267 3956314
How much does it cost to apply for this course?