Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism (MEWT)
Tourist Bookings
How to apply?

Tourist Bookings and Educational Groups

How to apply?
Telephone; E-mail or Facsimile

Cost implications.See Rate Form
There are some costs to be paid for park entry; vehicles (Botswana registered and foreign); camping and special activities and vary form one Protected Area to another and for citizens; residents and non-citizen

Printable version
Copyright © 2011 Government of Botswana. All rights reserved.